Well, friends, we’ve only got two episodes of the podcast left, including this one. Whaaaat? I know. It’s coming fast. For this week’s conversation, Tracey and decided it would be fun to revisit some popular topics from past episodes to offer new insights and advice where possible. We’re talking relationships, building intentional community, navigating through conflict in intimate partnerships, and social decluttering. We hope you enjoy this discussion!
Specific topics include:
- Being intentional about who you surround yourself with
- Emotions are contagious & the importance of being boundaried
- Social decluttering and what happens when you can’t declutter someone completely
- Social decluttering and resentment
- Cayly’s experience of being socially decluttered recently
- Allowing relationships to evolve
- Anxious, avoidant, and secure attachment
- Misalignment in friendships
- Unrealistic expectations in relationships and being honest with yourself and each other
- Emotional pain and physical pain register in the brain in the same way
- Can we change our attachment styles and become more secure?
- Tracey’s and my experiences of shifting toward security in our relationships
- Three possible outcomes for relationships
- Comfort and safety are not the same thing
- The power of awareness to change our patterns
- We will always get triggered
- How meditation helps us see ourselves more clearly
- Allowing things to be true instead of resisting them
- Letting your identity be fluid and ever-evolving
- Giving your partner room to change and evolve
- Female friendship in your 30s and 40s can be hard
- Cultivating community in adulthood
- On feeling like an outsider
- Leaving the door open in friendship
- The power of group healing and workshops
- And more!
As always, reviews and 5-star ratings are greatly appreciated. Please head over to iTunes to leave one today if you haven’t yet. It only takes a few minutes and does a lot to help us reach a wider audience with the show! Even though we’re approaching our last episode, these conversations will live on, so sharing the podcast is still highly encouraged! Thank you!
Direct Download (Right click to download)
Episode 4 on Social Decluttering
Episode 3 on Motherhood
Episode 10 on Relationships & Attachment Styles
Episode 23 on Dating and Social Decluttering
Episode 38 on Socially Decluttering Family
Episode 70 on Closure
Episode 90 in Marie Kondo
Episode 98 on Emotional Fragility
Piquing Our Curiosity:
Another reminder that the podcast only has one more episode left! So if you have any topics or questions you’d like us to address before we sign off for good, DM me on Instagram @caylyc.acu or email us at our joint email account: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Finally, one more request for you to please head over to iTunes and leave us a 5-star rating and/or review if you’re enjoying the podcast. We may be discontinuing new episodes, but we still want the podcast to live on! Please note that you have to search for Curious & Curiouser in iTunes in order to leave a review — even if you’re already subscribed. Thanks so much for the support and for taking this annoying extra step to rate us. We really appreciate it!